A risk assessment is done at your premises. A trained assessor will visit your premises and evaluate your current security and possible risk factors.
Items assessed during our site/risk surveys:
- Perimeter Protection: Assess what is currently in place, vulnerable areas and possible measures to improve
- Access/Egress Control: Evaluate all current measures in place, assess their effectiveness and recommend procedures to improve
- Lighting: Visit the premises during day and night to determine areas lacking sufficient lighting
- Health, Fire and Safety: Assess compliance to the various Acts and suggest any necessary upgrades to processes or equipment
- CCTV, Alarms and Electric Fencing: Review current installations taking specific care to identify weaknesses and/or necessary upgrades