Schools and Campus Division
24/7 Security Services, as a market leader in school and campus security, has a dedicated Schools Division. The objective of this division is to provide tailor-made security solutions with a host of pro-active safety and security initiatives for schools and campuses.
Security officers are specially trained in school and campus security, which is established through developing site-specific Security Operating Procedures (SOP) with our clients. All security officers and management have all undergone stringent vetting criteria and proven aptitude assessments for these environments.
- A dedicated management and supervisory team focused only on school and campus security.
- Site-specific security training and induction for all security officers as well as a dedicated team of on-site instructors for training course delivery and interventions.
- Special events: A dedicated and trained team of management, supervisors and staff to cater for events such as sports events, music concerts, open days, etc.
- AccessTrack: A scanner-based access control system identifying driver ID and vehicle registrations to control access/egress with a centralised database to be shared (if requested) amongst participating schools and campuses to enable the flagging of suspicious vehicles or drivers, or any access control related threats.
- Safety and security workshops:Tailor-made workshops to be delivered by our training department covering general safety and security awareness as well as drug awareness. These courses can be presented to both learners and teachers.
- 24/7 Security has its own K9 Unit,Twith dogs trained in specific tasks. The K9 Unit can provide demonstrations on request.
- Sexual Offenders Act: Through the use of Afiswitch / Ideco criminal record/background checks we can offer on-site screening or on-site terminals for the vetting of all staff in line with the Sexual Offenders Act.
- Technology: We offer specialised CCTV, access control, alarms and off-site monitoring – tailor-made for schools and campuses.
- Crime intelligence: The sharing of the latest crime stats and crime alerts in and around schools is critical. These alerts are driven by social media and online campaigns.
- Risk audits:Comprehensive risk assessments can be conducted on an annual or bi-annual basis.