Hospitality, Leisure and Gaming Division
As a market leader in the security industry 24/7 Security Services provides integrated security solutions to the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries. Our wealth of experience and expertise in the hospitality sector, combined with our continuous investment in state-of-the-art technology and training, enable us to provide quality services to our clients.
24/7 Security has an excellent track record of providing superior security services to some of South Africa’s leading hotels and resorts.
- Dedicated management and supervisory teams focused only on hospitality, leisure and gaming.
- Site specific training and training and induction for all security officers as well as a dedicated team of on-site instructors for course delivery and interventions.
Training is based on Standard Operation Procedures and includes:
- Identification & Access cards.
- Key and lock control.
- Access restrictions.
- Gaming related seals & MPU board seals.
- Numbered stationery procedures.
- Cashbox, banknote canister & table drop box clearance.
- AccessTrack: scanner-based access control identifying driver ID and vehicle registrations to control access/egress with a centralised database that is web-based and POPI compliant. AccessTrack is linked to the JIS law enforcement database.
- Afiswitch/Ideco criminal record/background checks we can offer on-site screening or on-site terminals for the vetting of all casual and temporary staff.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR): the use of this technology on site through existing CCTV platform and command centre to access real-time licence plate, cloned vehicles, stolen vehicles, suspicions or wanted vehicles.
- Live CCTV and vehicle tracking: All vehicles are fitted with on-board CCTV cameras that can be monitored live through our command centre or remote control rooms for management of drivers in real time.
- Body camera: all strategic posts and reaction officers can be deployed with body cameras for video and audio recordings for post event debriefs.
- Bloodhound: patrol system – real time guard tracking through the command centre or remote control rooms.