Schools and Campus Division
24/7 Security, as a market leader in school and campus security, has a dedicated Schools and Campus Division. This division was born out of a collective experience with some 33 premier schools and campuses in Gauteng. The aim of this division is to provide tailor-made security solutions with a host of pro-active safety and security initiatives for schools.
Security officers are specially trained in schools and campus security. These security officers have undergone stringent vetting criteria and proven aptitude assessments for schools and campuses.
- A dedicated management and supervisory team focused only on schools and campus security.
- Site specific and school and campus specific training and induction for all security officers as well as a dedicated team of on-site instructors for course delivery and interventions.
- Special events: A dedicated and trained team of management, supervisors and staff to cater for school events such as: sport events, music concerts, open days, etc.
- AccessTrack: scanner-based access control identifying driver ID and vehicle registrations to control access/egress with a centralised database to be shared amongst participating schools to enable flagging of suspicious vehicles or drivers or any access control related threats.
- Safety and security workshops: tailor-made workshops to be delivered by our training department covering general safety and security awareness on campus as well as drug awareness. These courses can be presented to learners and teachers.
- Sexual Offenders Act: through the use of Afiswitch/Ideco criminal record/background checks we can offer on-site screening or on-site terminals for the vetting of all staff in line with the Sexual Offenders Act.
- Technology: specialised CCTV, access control, alarms and off-site monitoring tailor-made for schools and campuses.
- Crime intelligence: sharing of the latest crime stats and crime alerts in and around schools and campuses. These alerts are driven through social media and online campaigns.
- Risk audits: comprehensive risk assessments to be conducted on an annual or bi-annual basis.