Security Estates Division
24/7 Security Services, is a market leader in residential estate security and has established a dedicated Estate Division. The objective of this division, led by a team of specialists in their field, is to provide tailor-made and pro-active security solutions with a host of security initiatives designed specifically for estates.
Security officers are specially selected and trained for security estates. 24/7 Security officers undergo stringent vetting criteria and proven aptitude assessments for our estate clients.
- A dedicated management and supervisory teams focused only on residential estate security.
- Site specific training and training and induction for all security officers by a dedicated team of instructors for site-specific delivery and interventions.
- AccessTrack: A scanner-based access control system identifying driver ID and vehicle registrations to control access/egress with a centralised database to be shared (if requested) amongst participating schools and campuses to enable the flagging of suspicious vehicles or drivers, or any access control related threats.
- Afiswitch/Ideco: We offer criminal record/background checks and on-site screening or on-site terminals for the vetting of all casual and temporary staff.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition: The use of this technology on-site through existing CCTV platforms and connected to our control room to monitor real-time licence plate information, checking for cloned vehicles, stolen vehicles, suspicions or wanted vehicles.
- Live CCTV and vehicle tracking: All 24/7 Security vehicles are fitted with on-board CCTV cameras that can be monitored live through our command centre or remote-control room for management of drivers in real time.
- Body camera: Can be supplied for all strategic posts, and reaction officers can be deployed with body cameras for video and audio recordings for post event debriefs.
- Bloodhound:Offers a real time guard tracking capability through the command centre or remote-control rooms.
- Technology: 24/7 Security has a specialised team offering CCTV, access control, alarms and off-site monitoring options which are tailor-made for residential security estates.
Networking with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition linked to JIS database
- Management participation at CPF committees
- Management attendance at SAPS Sector Crime Combatting Forums
- SAPS & JMPD hotline in Command Centre
- Stop and search operations with SAPS
- Email communications to communities in relation to crime trends and safety awareness
- Online safety awareness tips