Estates and Gated Communities
24/7 Security, as a market leader in residential/gates estates security, has a dedicated Estate Division. This division was born out of a collective experience with some 80 estates and gated communities in Gauteng. The aim of this division is to provide tailor-made security solutions with a host of pro-active safety and security initiatives designed for estates.
Security officers are specially trained for estates and gated communities. These security officers have undergone stringent vetting criteria and proven aptitude assessments for estates and gated communities.
- A dedicated management and supervisory teams focused only on residential estate security.
- Site specific training and training and induction for all security officers as well as a dedicated team of on-site instructors for course delivery and interventions.
- AccessTrack: scanner-based access control identifying driver ID and vehicle registrations to control access/egress with a centralised database that is web-based and POPI compliant. AccessTrack is linked to the JIS law enforcement database.
- Afiswitch/Ideco criminal record/background checks we can offer on-site screening or on-site terminals for the vetting of all casual and temporary staff.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR): the use of this technology on site through existing CCTV platform and control room to access real-time licence plate, cloned vehicles, stolen vehicles, suspicions or wanted vehicles.
- Live CCTV and vehicle tracking: All vehicles are fitted with on-board CCTV cameras that can be monitored live through our command centre or remote control rooms for management of drivers in real time.
- Body camera: all strategic posts and reaction officers can be deployed with body cameras for video and audio recordings for post event debriefs.
- Bloodhound: patrol system – real time guard tracking through the command centre or remote control rooms.
- Technology: specialised CCTV, access control, alarms and off-site monitoring tailor-made for residential estates/gated communities.
Networking with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition linked to JIS database
- Management participation at CPF committees
- Management attendance at saps sector crime combatting forums
- SAPS & JMPD hotline in command centre
- Stop and search operations with saps
- Email communications to communities in relation to crime trends and safety awareness
- Online safety awareness tips